Sunday, October 19, 2008

Can Anyone Hear Me???

Getting the call that we are officially foster parents went into history as one of the best days every. It will forever be an amazing day, but for some reason I felt that we would immediately get the phone call that there has been a placement. Its been four very long days and my phone has rang less than usual. Timing is tricky. When you want something to happen it never does. When you have a dentist appointment the time flies by. Brandon says I just need to wait, but now I have panic. I wake up flushed and sweating thinking I missed the call in the middle of the night. This morning I woke up wondering if maybe I gave the old phone number. I know that is not true, but my mind is officially playing tricks on me.
Just letting you guys know.
Praying for a phone call at 3 am!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you Girl. I know you have heard this before but all good things happen in the Lords time. It will be a blessed day when it does happen and everyone will be there to celebrate. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi, I realize that waiting (for any reason) seems unending. Just be patience remenber that all things happen in God's time not ours. You are a MOMMY and DADDY amd when the call comes in you, Your's and Brandons children will be om their way home to you, Now they are away visiting. May God give you bless and calm while you wait. Love you both. Nana

    ReplyDelete