Thursday, August 20, 2009

Snow in August??


The other day started like any normal day. I had no idea that the afternoon held snow angels in my future. I stepped out of the house for a moment to take the trash to the curb, a much hated chore! As I came back in Jubba (one of my favorite little girls) was frantacilly telling me that Mr J had dumped baby sugar all over the place. Baby sugar?? This was new...



So I approached my kitchen calmy, anticipating a large mess. The mess was in fact large to say the least. Mr J had dumped an entire box of baby cereal all over the floor. The amount of sweeping in my future was scary. In the midst of my dismay Mr J layed in the middle of the kitchen floor and began to make snow angels...all the while yelling "snooow snooowwww!"



This will forever be the time that it snowed in August!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL you so should have gotten a picture of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...should have gotten the camera for that one.....a nice story to put in the lifebook

    ReplyDelete