Thursday, January 14, 2010

This Is How We Roll


I am in much need of blogging, but with three children under three time is a commodity I do not have. I will try to blog more frequently in the very near future, but for now:

Matthew is a very fashionable little man. I take much pride in making sure he is dressed to the nines daily. He has had his fair share of accessories, and today we received a new one.

Matthew is now the proud owner of an adjustable stroller. This one is just a loaner until we decide whether or not he will need one that tilts such as this one. However, I am very happy to report our stroller will not be as bulky as this one is.

I must say, he is most certainly one to the cutest little guys I know. I may be slightly biased, but I think he is just too cute!


2 comments:

  1. He is crazy cute! Love his hair!
    We have a chair like that but I like your little guy's head rest better...I am going to look into that. Ours is hard and that one looks much more cushioned.

    He is so cute! And looking like he is ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I thought I just commented...but I guess it didn't post?!

    I am so glad you commented on my blog today! I wanted to call it you out and ask that you contact me, but I thought that might be a little weird!!

    Anyway, I have met some of my best friends through this blogging world. And it has made all the difference!

    Hopefully we can get together for lunch or something the next time you head to Cooks!

    Your little man is very stylish, my husband and I both commented on his super cute cowboy boots!!

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete