Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Yesterday we celebrated Brandon's very first Father's Day.
This is post is all for him!
If you have never met my husband, Brandon you are truly missing out. He is one of those people who would give you the shirt off of his back.

I am just fortunate enough to be his wife.
Brandon is my sidekick, in this crazy crusade of parenting. He keeps me grounded.
He is also the best daddy I know.

He loves our babies. He hurts when they hurt. He changed diapers without fuss. He sings and dances with me just to get them to smile. Believe me this is not a sight you want to see.
Happy Father's Day Brandon. You deserve it!

We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a stunning husband, you and him are very special and awesome. I applaud you. Tour two little darlings are so cute!! Glad to meet you here!

    ReplyDelete