Friday, September 24, 2010

I Want ItThat Way



I have a problem....



I have created a monster!



She is tiny and petite, but with an amazing set of lungs!



I think her version of the terrible two's may be starting early.



Take today for instance,



We were in the dining room, Autumn in her high chair, and I was feeding her favorite snack.




I walk out of the room for a split second (mommies do have to potty too) and I hear




WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



I go to check on her, and she has her best pouty face on.




Red cheeks




One lonely alligator tear




And a lungs that would surprise you.




We gave her the nickname "Diva" and now it is starting to really fit!



Please send out a little prayer for us as we embark upon this journey of raising a slightly *wink* spoiled little girl!





































3 comments:

  1. Don't pick on my little Diva...Meanie!!!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww those pictures, what a face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! Love the new banner at the top, by the way!

    ReplyDelete