Thursday, October 21, 2010

Captain Diaper Demolisher

I am getting a cape.

Along with my cape will be tights...yes tights, and they will be pink!

And my superpowers will consist of:

*Entertaining two toddlers at once
*Understanding all medical lingo without having to google things
*Cleaning my house with a twitch of my nose
*Changing poopy diapers in the blink of an eye
*And of course never having to shave my legs because its a perk of the job

I will be faster than a runny nose, stronger than a tantrum throwing toddler, and will look amazing all the time! 

I'm thinking Captain Diaper Demolisher


The wonderful unknowing citizens I rescue prefer to pay me with snuggles, hugs, and kisses!

On a rather eventful and amazing day I receive the golden key to the magical diaper pail! 

Stay tuned for more adventures in the heroic tales of mommy hood!

1 comment: