Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

It is 5:30 a.m.

We have been awake since 3:30 a.m.


Life is sometimes just not fair.

As of right now, I have two sweet babies that do not feel good.

This past week has been a constant fight.  We have been the ER twice, once by ambulance, and the doctor's office all for Matthew.  And still, the doctors are not taking us seriously.  They have been dismissing his pain and symptoms and sending us on our way.

But detective Mommy thinks she may have figured out what is causing him pain, thanks to the amazing Ketogenic Yahoo group!!!! 


There were days this past week when I wanted to shut down and cry.  I wanted to carve a little hole under a rock, just for me, and live in self pity land. 


About the moment I wanted to crawl under the covers and let someone else handle our issues, an amazing this started to happen.  Matthew began to smile again.  He started to laugh again.  These beautiful sights have been few and far between since surgery.  Its unbelievable how easy it is to want to give up.  


"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."
Albert Einstein                                   


So this week I am taking a lesson from "Finding Nemo" and I am going to....


Just Keep Swimming   


                           

2 comments:

  1. Praying that he is doing better.

    I am on the keto group too, it is oh so helpful and makes me not feel so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sorry you're facing so many struggles with both your kiddos. Praying you find and see the miracles.

    ReplyDelete