Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, 

when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring,

not even a mouse.

The stockings were hung 

by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St Nicholas 

soon would be there.


Here in our neck of the woods, Christmas spirit is all around.  More time is taken to make people feel special, and the ones you love truly come together to lend a helping hand this time of year.  

We are gearing up for a whirlwind few weeks with many celebrations to be had.  I think I am much more excited than the kids this year :)

My blog has been quiet lately, and I do apologize.  I will update soon.


In the meantime, 

We hope your Christmas spirit is abundant this year.











Are you getting into the spirit?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment