Friday, April 22, 2011

To My Husband

 
Sunday, April 17, 2011

Eight years

Of marriage


Wow!


I am one of the lucky few who found the person I wanted to share my life with at a young age.  He was everything I wanted.  Everything I needed.  And then more.  

Over the last eight years of marriage, Brandon has continued to make me laugh, listen to me nag, be my shoulder to cry on, hide the remote, and be my very best friend.

My days are better because of him  I am a lucky lucky girl.

Don't get me wrong!  The guy still will not eat cauliflower and refuses to put his dirty clothes in the hamper.  However, after eight years of marriage, he has managed to put his dirty clothes beside the hamper so I guess that's something!

Here's to you babe.  You have made me the luckiest woman in the world.  You have blessed me with two beautiful children and a lifetime of memories.

I love you more today than ever.

Happy Anniversary to the most handsome, the funniest, the sweetest, the most lovable, the best father, and the overall best husband in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment