Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello There!!

Hello blogger buddies!

Long time, no post, huh?

I would love to be able to tell you that I was busy bringing about world peace or something as equally awesome.  But, alas, I was simply over run. 

A few months ago, I found myself in a rut.  As hard as I tried, I couldn't seem to dig my way out.

But with a renewed spirit, I have decided to start blogging again.

I wish I could promise to catch you up.  However, since it has been so long since I have blogged, I think I will start new.

New Year, New Blog.

I will leave you with a sweet picture of my sweet babies. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about the tummy troubles lately! Your babies have grown so much! Glad you are back online!

    ReplyDelete