Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nine

Nine years ago today, as I walked down the aisle, I was nervous.

I wasn't sure how to be a wife.

In fact, I burned our very first married meal.

I knew I was in love, but marriage was work.

We struggled that first year.  We lived off Ramen noodles and hot dogs.

We learned how to organize our finances.  We learned how to overcome disagreements.

We learned how to truly love one another.

As I type this, I am still as madly in love with Brandon as I was nine years ago.

I have seem him grow into an amazing husband and father.

I have watched him win arguments just by making me laugh.

I have found how to be a wife simply by loving him every day.

Today, still, he is my best friend.  He is my partner in crime.  He is still other half.  He is my comic relief.

In honor of nine wonderful years with Brandon, here are nine things I love about him.

1.  He is funny.



2.  He is kind and tender hearted.

3.  He still gives me butterflies.



4.  He's always a good sport.

5.  He helps anyone and everyone.
       One year around Christmas, a man Brandon barely knew had car trouble.  Brandon had a job that required him to be at work at 9:00 am.  He stayed up all night long in the snow just to help this family out.

6.  He loves deeply and truly all the time.

7.  He works hard for his family.



8.  He always puts others before himself.

9.  He is the best father I have ever met.




Happy Anniversary babe!  I love you always!  Here's to ninety more years with you by my side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment